Yelp Review Comments
As of July 2, 2019 Prime Termite has 193 reviews from which
166 reviews are 5 star
2 reviews are 4 star
6 reviews are 2 star
and 19 reviews which are 1 star.
From 19 1-star reviews there is no single one for whom we did any work. For instance, one of them complains as to why inspectors refused to provide her service. This is while inspectors showed up on time, but she was very hostile, and inspectors did not want to enter the property of a hostile person.
The other one complains that another company before us inspected her house and did not find wood destroying organisms, however our inspector found tons of them. Instead of the other company getting one star for not finding obvious termite infestations and damage and us getting 5 star for reporting obvious problems, they got the 5 star and we got the 1 star.
The other one complains as to why our inspector offered him a complete drywood termite treatment after seeing only couple of termites, and we explain as to why. No reputable termite company conducts localized treatments in Redondo Beach. Beach cities are notorious for heavy drywood termite infestation and damage. We even have the Termite Matrix which shows it.
The rest is the same – complaints about inspectors being late, about our office manager getting upset for the customer trying to reschedule a one-week job booked in advance, complaints for not providing a quote without inspection which should have been a positive review since it is illegal to quote without inspection, and so on. So, it is just a matter of time until yelp will do what google did about 8 years ago – hired specialized trained reviewers to also manually evaluate reviews in addition to robotic review filtering and grading. While yelp rates our business the highest in its category and suggests Prime Termite as the top choice for termite inspection and termite control in Los Angeles, there are huge avenues for improvement.
Now about positive reviews:
From 166 5-star reviews 12 are about good inspections which are one of the most important aspects of highest quality wood destroying organisms control. Almost all the remaining 5-star reviews are about the great work our crew did which is the ultimate reason people do research about companies online. It takes 8-48 hours to do a complete termite work. This is why every single positive review of Prime Termite on yelp is rated as overwhelmingly useful and every negative review is voted as funny by around 50%. It is next to impossible to find a negative review on yelp for any other company which half of people rate as funny. Try to find it, and you will see that you cannot even after hours of search. If we – as professionals were to rate termite and other wood destroying organisms companies, we would ask the customers and companies for
- copy of reports, copy of pictures, crew worksheets,
- what type of treatments and repairs are recommended,
- how appropriate these treatments and repairs are for that certain type of building, location, infestation, and damage level,
- are there at least three choices to conduct these treatments and repairs properly,
- are there specific video instructions for crew about all of treatment options recommended, and how relevant are those videos,
- are there several crew sheets with specific treatment techniques and exact material usage guidelines as per label instructions and beyond,
- what type of equipment will be used,
- how trained, disciplined and efficient are applicators,
- will material usage be about the same as projected,
- what materials will be used,
- what is the warranty,
- how long the company has been in business,
- does the company have all forms of insurance and especially workers compensation,
- will the company allow us to access their data about call-back rates and warranty honoring,
- and much and much more.
Google Review Comments
Our google reviews are similar. For over 10 years we have almost no negative review about the quality of termite and other wood destroying organisms treatments and repairs done not only on yelp or google but all over the internet. We are extremely happy for this and are highly motivated to increase the quality of service by obtaining even more expensive and custom-made equipment as well as spending tons of money on employee training.
Please, feel free to comment, we will be glad to hear from you.